- We believe in the Sovereign Triune God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit who created man by a direct, immediate act.
- The Church of Christ constitutes born again believers.
- We believe:
- In the supernatural birth of Christ, God’s Son
- The death on the cross
- The resurrection on the third day
- His ascension into Heaven
- We are living in the dispensation of Holy Spirit, the age of grace.
- In the Second Coming of Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow. (Heb 13:8)
- He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. (John 14:6)
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Old Testament as part of the whole Bible, foreshadowing the New Testament.
- We acknowledge our predecessors:
Jews (as God’s Chosen nation we bless them)
for the godly foundations they laid, but we distanciate ourselves from all sins, false doctrines, heresies, demonic acts and occultic roots they have committed against God and mankind.
- We believe in godly confession, repentance and forgiveness.
- We believe in the function of the fivefold ministry to equip and train leaders so that they can be perfected in ministry for the perfection of the whole Body of Christ.
- We seek not to judge (Romans 1-2) and speak falsely concerning things of which we have no knowledge ( Jude 10) will not blaspheme Holy Spirit (Matt. 12:22-31).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit as the Revealer of Jesus Christ, who convicts of sin, rigtheousness and the judgement of God.
- We believe in the Holy Church as the fellowship of the Saints who are born again in Christ.
- We will not fight against God (Acts 5:35-39). God is sovereign. He can work in any way He chooses and reveals Himself in the same manner.
- We believe satan is a defeated and fallen angel and God gave us power over all the power of the enemy.
- God alone is the Creator of all things and all things belong to Him.